jeudi 14 juillet 2016

Hej hej stationery lovers!


Hi everyone! When I was 12, I used to love doing scrapbooking with my photos. It was such a relaxing and creative activity! Since then, I always had so many notebooks for everything but mostly because I love beautiful stationery. Here in Sydney, I discovered a brand called Kikki.K which sort of encourages you to do the same through your planning activity. It means that you decorate your agenda or planner in a very personal way to increase your productivity, to achieve your goals but also to find happiness and mindfullness. I have to admit that I completely fell in love with the idea. I've never been a planning-freak but I like making a point of tracking my productivity and delivering my work on time. Kristina Karlsson is the Swedish lady who launched and runs the business.


I find he Scandinavian design of their products is very inspiring and the customer service in store is absolutely wonderful. A lovely quote, a nice journal and a cup of tea is pretty much all you need...


*hej hej = Swedish for hello :)

If you wish to find some inspiration, here is their blog Click here and their website Click hereUnfortunately, the stores they have in Europe at the moment are in London. However they deliver through their website in many countries in Europe.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire