mercredi 3 août 2016

My farewell to Sydney with a Harbour Bridge sunny walk


Hi everyone! I would like to share with you the last pictures I took from my stay in Sydney. It didn't feel like winter on that day when I did the Harbour Bridge walk. Crossing the mythical bridge walking is such a great experience!! Highly recommend because it gives you the view on the city's skyline, so that you can take nice pictures of the Opera House :)
Two days after this walk I flew back home in France. 24 hours of flights and surprisingly no jetlag at all on my arrival. But it took me a few days after that to realise that the Australian adventure had come to an end. I am so grateful to have lived such an amazing experience and to have met some awesome new friends! And of course I'm super excited and happy to see my family and to spend relaxing time, enjoying the European summer, in my hometown in the South of Brittany...







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire